Luscious Cleansing Cream
This luscious cleansing cream is suitable for dry, mature skins and is excellent for removing stubborn make-up.
- 1 tablespoon beeswax (grated)
- ½ cup sweet almond oil
- 1 tablespoon distilled water
- 3 drops Frankincense
- 2 drops Lavender
- 3 drops Neroli
- Add the beeswax and the sweet almond oil to a glass pyrex jug. Sit this jug in a fry pan of simmering water and melt ingredients together.
- Meanwhile add the distilled water to another pyrex jug and sit this in the fry pan of simmering water also.
- Once the wax and oil mixture has melted together and the water has warmed, slowly start to add the distilled water, drop by drop (preferably using a dropper/pipette) to the wax and oil mixture.
- After you have added about ½ tablespoon of the water into the wax and oil mixture, remove from the heat.
- Continue to add the water slowly, mixing continuously with a small whisk.
- Once the mixture starts to thicken add the essential oils and mix in with the whisk.
- Divide the cleanser into sterilized glass jars.
- Cover tightly and label the product.
Alternatively, of course you can buy Blooming Oils’ Rose Wax Moisturising Cream with even more luscious ingredients in it…
Anti-Viral Hand Sanitiser
- 100ml empty bottle
- 25 drops of Tea Tree essential oil (Melaleuca alternifolia)
- 10 drops of Clove essential oil (Syzygium aromaticum)
- 10 drops of Cinnamon essential oil (Cinnamomum zeylanicum)
- 10 drops of Thyme essential oil (Thymus vulgaris)
- 10 drops of Lemongrass essential oil (Cymbopogon citratus)
- 78ml of Isopropyl Alcohol (IPA) B.P. 99%
- 15ml of Aloe Vera Gel
- 5ml of Glycerin
Blend all the ingredients together in the bottle taking care not to splash any of the neat Isopropyl Alcohol onto your skin. Shake well and use.
If the mixture is a little too strong for your skin it is possible to water it down with distilled water, however it is important not to dilute below 70% of IPA.